Town Clerk


Christine T. Gallagher, Town Clerk
Anne Newhall, Assistant Town Clerk

[email protected]


9 Center Street
East Granby, CT 06026

Phone: 860-653-6528

Fax: 860-653-4017


Mon – Thurs 8AM to 4PM
Closed Noon to 1PM for Lunch
Fri – 8AM to 1PM

Town of East Granby, CT

Protection from Property & Mortgage Fraud

Free Service, sign up here

FLYER-PropertyCheck Template_EastGranby

Marriage Licenses by Appointment ONLY


Fishing & Hunting Licenses Are Now Obtained ONLINE:


All land records, property maps, and vital records are part of the permanent records of the Town and are maintained by our office. Town meeting minutes from June 4, 1858 to the present and minutes from each board and commission meeting are kept in our vault as well. These records are public records that are open for public inspection.

As in most towns in Connecticut, the Town Clerk is also the Registrar of Vital Statistics, therefore, all vital events such as births, deaths and marriages that affect town residents whether the event occurs in town or within the State of Connecticut are on file in the town vault.

The Town Clerk’s office works very closely with the Registrars of Voters during elections and is responsible for issuing all absentee ballots and certifying the results of elections and local referenda.