East Granby Police Officers

Contact Information

Dial 911 for Emergencies 
Non-Emergency / General Calls: 860-653-5385
Voice Mail: 860-653-4956
Fax: 860-653-5213

EG Public Safety Complex

Resident Troopers and Patrolmen

Kyle Demetrion – Resident Trooper

Kevin Jones – Police Officer
Keith Loveland – Police Officer
Steve Orlowski – Police Officer
Scott Menard – Police Officer
Kevin Furbush – Police Officer
Corey Craft – Police Officer
Paul DaCruz – Police Officer

Victim Guide

Citizen Guide to Making Commendations and Complaints

East Granby is a Connecticut State Police Resident Trooper Program town. In order to be responsive to community needs, it is necessary to have citizen input. Your constructive comments about our service, good or bad, will help us to improve and to achieve our goals. It has been our experience that many complaints involve a misunderstanding of police policy or procedure and are often resolved by speaking with supervisory personnel. Anonymous complaints are accepted but should contain as much detail as possible.

Commendations and complaints are made through the process described below:

Making an Inquiry or Complaint
An inquiry or complaint can be made by letter, email, telephone, or in person. Complaints can be taken by any CT Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (DESPP) employee. Personnel assigned to field commands are reminded that a dispatcher or trooper, regardless of rank, can accept complaints. Complaints can also be made by contacting the Internal Affairs Unit at (203) 630-4340 or visit the “contact us” section on http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?a=4201&q=494676 scroll down and complete the form.

For any additional questions or concerns please contact the Selectman’s office at [email protected] or 860-413-3301 or Post Office Box 1858, East Granby CT 06026.