Absentee ballots are available for any election, primary or referendum and can be obtained from the Town Clerks office. Absentee ballots are available to qualified voters unable to vote on voting day for the following reasons:
- Illness or physical disability
- Absence from town during all voting hours
- Religious beliefs forbidding secular activity on voting day
- Serving as an elected official
- Active service in Armed Forces
Please call the Town Clerk’s office at 860-653-6528 if you need further information.