Take me to...
News & Highlights
- Notice of Special Town Meeting March 29th
- 2017 MDC Household Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule
- Job Posting: Director of Social Services
- FY17-18 General Government budget presentation to the Board of Finance on March 16, 2017
- Radon Test Kits While Supplies Last
- BOE and EG Education Association Contract
|Registrars of Voters|
Judith Geldhauser (Democratic)
2016 Voter Online Tools
Click on the following links if you would like to register to vote or look-up your voting information.
East Granby Connecticut Presidential Preference Primary
East Granby Residents: there will be a Presidential Preference Primary on April 26, 2016 at the Senior and Community Center from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm for anyone registered with the Republican and Democratic Party.
The Registrars will also hold a special registration session on Tuesday April 12, 2016 from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm at the Senior and Community Center. The mail-in application deadline to register for the primary is April 21, 2016.
For more information, please contact the Registrars at 860-653-0097.