Take me to...
News & Highlights
- Notice of Special Town Meeting March 29th
- 2017 MDC Household Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule
- Job Posting: Director of Social Services
- FY17-18 General Government budget presentation to the Board of Finance on March 16, 2017
- Radon Test Kits While Supplies Last
- BOE and EG Education Association Contract
Dial 911 for Emergencies
Resident Troopers and Patrolmen
Sean Mahar - Resident Trooper
Citizen Guide to Making Commendations and Complaints
East Granby is a Connecticut State Police Resident Trooper Program town. In order to be responsive to community needs, it is necessary to have citizen input. Your constructive comments about our service, good or bad, will help us to improve and to achieve our goals. It has been our experience that many complaints involve a misunderstanding of police policy or procedure and are often resolved by speaking with supervisory personnel. Anonymous complaints are accepted but should contain as much detail as possible.
Commendations and complaints are made through the process described below:
Making an Inquiry or Complaint