Take me to...
News & Highlights
- Notice of Special Town Meeting March 29th
- 2017 MDC Household Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule
- Job Posting: Director of Social Services
- FY17-18 General Government budget presentation to the Board of Finance on March 16, 2017
- Radon Test Kits While Supplies Last
- BOE and EG Education Association Contract
|Juvenile Review Board|
The purpose of the Juvenile Review Board is to provide a community based program for diverting eligible juvenile cases from the Juvenile Justice System, and to provide intervention at the local level.
Michaela Rosenberger - Chairperson
The Juvenile Review Board is comprised 11 members appointed by the Board of Selectman. The Juvenile Review Board consists of Youth Services Commission members, law enforcement, school officials, court personnel and community members.
We urge families confronted with their child’s arrest or a school based referral to the Juvenile Justice System to inquire about the option of the Juvenile Review Board. For further information about this community based service offered to East Granby residents, contact Susan Lawshe, Commission on Youth Services Coordinator at (860) 653-7800.
Juvenile Review Board Meeting Minutes & Agendas