Take me to...
News & Highlights
- Notice of Special Town Meeting March 29th
- 2017 MDC Household Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule
- Job Posting: Director of Social Services
- FY17-18 General Government budget presentation to the Board of Finance on March 16, 2017
- Radon Test Kits While Supplies Last
- BOE and EG Education Association Contract
9 Center Street
Mon-Thurs: 8AM to 4PM
Lee M Sandora - Chairman
The East Granby Economic Development Commission meets on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Public Hearing Room at the Town Hall. The Commission is comprised of nine appointed members including seven regular members and two alternates.
The Economic Development Commission serves as an advisory board to the Planning & Zoning Commission. The Economic Development Commission reviews conceptual and pending land use applications, and through Town Staff makes advisory comments to the other Boards and Commissions. The Economic Development Commission’s primary function is to develop policies that support business growth, development, retention, and expansion. As a Commission the three primary goals are to increase revenue for the Town to help reduce the property tax burden, create good paying jobs, and provide needed services to the local businesses and residents of East Granby.
Economic Development Commission Meeting Minutes & Agendas