Take me to...
News & Highlights
- Notice of Special Town Meeting March 29th
- 2017 MDC Household Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule
- Job Posting: Director of Social Services
- FY17-18 General Government budget presentation to the Board of Finance on March 16, 2017
- Radon Test Kits While Supplies Last
- BOE and EG Education Association Contract
|Commission on Youth Services|
Sue Lawshe, JD, LMFT
Angela Ciottone - Chairperson
Sandy Yost - Director of Social Services
Student Member - Caroline Tuczinski
The Commission on Youth Services plans, develops and operates programs and services for youth in East Granby. The Commission uses both town funds from our operating budget and state, federal and private grants to pay for its activities. Commission members work closely with our Youth Services Coordinator, who splits her time between East Granby and Granby.
The Commission on Youth Services meets the third Monday of each month. It is made up of 7 members, 5 adults and two teenagers, who are appointed by the Board of Selectmen. The adult members serve three year terms, while terms for teenage members are a minimum of one year. The Youth Services Coordinator is a paid, part-time town employee.
Commission on Youth Services Meeting Minutes & Agendas