Take me to...
News & Highlights
- General Government FY15 Budget Information
- Community Forum on Understanding Mental Health
- FY15 Board of Education Budget Information
- Results of Special Election for 61st District
- EAST GRANBY NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL TOWN MEETING & REFERENDUM
- FY15 Important Budget Dates
- FY15 General Government Budget Information UPDATED 4-9
Wed Apr 02, 2014
Traveling Valley Artists Exhibit
Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:00pm
Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30pm
Board of Education
Thu May 01, 2014 7:30pm
Parks & Recreation
Tue May 06, 2014 6:30pm
Commission on Aging
|Board of Education|
Trevor Sanford - Chairman
Board of Education Office – 860-653-6486 or
The Board of Education is charged with setting the educational policies that guide our school system. Operating within state and federal mandates, the Board is responsible for a broad range of activities, from review and approval of curriculum to labor negotiations to athletics to budget preparation. In addition, the Board hires the Superintendent of Schools and, through that position, is responsible for all aspects of management of the system.
The Board meets the first and third Mondays of each month except August. There are nine members of the Board, each of whom serves a six-year term. Board members are elected; three members are on the ballot in each municipal election.
Board of Education Meeting Minutes & Agendas